0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the cuestionario before. Hence you can not start it again.
Cuestionario is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the cuestionario.
En primer lugar debes completar esto:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
El tiempo ha pasado
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Future Perfect – Perfect Continuous
1. In five years’ time there will be no houses in this street. (demolish)
In five years’ time all the houses in this street.
2. The Christmas tree will be ready before our children come back. (decorate)
We the Christmas tree before our children come back.
3. This is my tenth year of teaching experience. (teach)
I for ten years by the end of this year.
4. I am going to finish my second book by the end of this year. (publish)
My second book by the end of this year.
5. Greg will call me and I must think about his proposal before that. (consider)
Before Greg calls me, I I his proposal all the time.
6. You will be hot until you open the window. (sweat)
You until you open the window.
7. On Thursday we will have all the needed information. (receive)
By Friday we all the needed information.
8. We planted the trees nearly three years ago. (grow)
This year the trees for three years.
9. We will be in Paris sooner than at 5 p. m. (arrive)
We in Paris by 5 p. m.
10. Our English workshop will start at 8 o’clock and it will finish at 12 o’clock. (work)
At noon we on our English project for four hours.
Debido a la legislación actual referente al coronavirus, nuestro centro permanecerá cerrado. Seguimos dando nuestras clases de forma online. Si quieres más información acerca de esta modalidad puedes preguntarnos en:
email@example.com o mediante el siguiente formulario: