0 de 1 preguntas completadas
You have already completed the cuestionario before. Hence you can not start it again.
Cuestionario is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the cuestionario.
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
El tiempo ha pasado
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Future Simple – Continuous – Perfect – Perfect Continuous
1. Catherine Zeta-Jones (act) in America for more than 2 decades by the year 2020.
2. You (see) him tomorrow night.
3. If you should need me, I (study) in the library.
4. I (see) the movie twice by the time it comes out on video next week.
5. By the time I retire, I (write) movie reviews for more than 30 years.
6. He (lend) his pen if you ask him properly.
7. Tomorrow, I (work / still) on that damn assignment.
8. By tomorrow he (pack) his suitcase.
9. You (complete) your homework first!
10. I saw the movie Scream last night, but will (forget) about it by tomorrow.
11. By the time the movie stops, it will have (rain) outside for 4 hours at least.
12. At the end of the show, I (eat) continuously.
13. You (miss) the train if you don’t hurry.
14. She (visit) Paris by the end of the year.
15. My cousin (exercise) for 2 years next week in preparation for a role in a movie.
16. Don’t worry. We (not be) late.
17. They (think) about whether to go see the new movie or not for half an hour by the time it begins tonight.
18. She (discuss) this with her mother tonight.
19. I (watch) several John Travolta movies by the time I see “Saturday Night Fever”.
20. If we haven’t done that, we (not fulfill) our mission.