0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the cuestionario before. Hence you can not start it again.
Cuestionario is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the cuestionario.
En primer lugar debes completar esto:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
El tiempo ha pasado
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
GERUND – INFINITIVE
1. We encouraged her (succeed in) (became) a top player.
2. It’s no good (force) him to go with us.
3. I promised (care) for the cat but I’m not much good at (babysit).
4. The people thanked me for (offer) (help) them.
5. I begged her (not accuse) me of (ruin) her hairstyle by (try) (kiss) her.
6. It is not worth (help) him do the job.
7. I let him (choose) between (fly) and (take) the train.
8. The film was really worth (see) so we made Mary (go) to the movies with us.
9. Her forced us (accept) his offer by (raise) it by 5 %.
10. Normally I enjoy (go) out but today I’d prefer (stay) indoors.
11. She promised (not object) to his smoking .
12. They continued (eat) after the interruption.
13. I am not in the habit of (smoke) in the car.
14. Ann reminded me (finish) my work on time.
15. He’d better (get) used to (work) harder.
16. I am capable of (stand) on my head and (play) the saxophone.
17. You’d better (start) (dig) the garden.
18. I expected someone (pick) up these papers.
19. The Romans were quite happy about Hannibal (not attack) Rome.
20. It was interesting (watch) our cat (play).
21. We have taught our children (wash) their hands before (eat)
22. (write) letters is more boring than (phone).
23. Jack decided (have) a break from work.
24. I refused (speak) with them.
25. We agreed (meet) them at the airport.
26. There is no sense in (earn) more money than you can (spend) .
27. They made us (leave) the campsite after (make) such a mess.
28. “Do you mind (work) overtime ?, ” asked the boss
29. She has never known how (fry) a steak.
30. The doctor made him (promise) to reduce his (smoke) .