0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the cuestionario before. Hence you can not start it again.
Cuestionario is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the cuestionario.
En primer lugar debes completar esto:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
El tiempo ha pasado
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
KEY WORD TRANSFORMATION
1. We’d like all our students to participate in the sports programme. PART
We are keen on all our students the sports programme.
2. You should have phoned her to tell her the game was cancelled. GIVE
You were supposed0 to tell her the game was cancelled.
3. ‘I’ll never get angry with the referee again’ said Martin. TEMPER
Martin promised never with the referee again.
4. Finding our way down the mountain in the dark wasn’t easy. DIFFICULT
We found our way down the mountain in the dark.
5. He didn’t want to get sunburnt, so he stayed in the shade. AVOID
He stayed in the shade sunburnt.
6. Paola hates windsurfing when the weather is cold. BEAR
Paola when the weather is cold.
7. Could you please turn your mobile phone off? MIND
Would your mobile phone off?
8. I asked Ana if she wanted to play tennis with me this afternoon. INVITED
I tennis with me this afternoon.
9. You can’t go skydiving until you’re 18 years old. ALLOWED
People under 18 skydiving.
10. Did you manage to pass the exam? –SUCCESSFUL
Were the exam?
11. Don’t bother to call Mary today, she is London. POINT
There Mary today, she is in London.
12. I hated working at nights when I first started working here. USED
I at nights when I first started working here.
13. Meeting the children in the cinema was really surprising.- EXPECT
I the children in the cinema.
14. I think it would be a good idea if you joined the beginner’s class. SUGGEST
I the beginners class
15. I’ll send you out of the classroom if you continue to make so much noise. KEEP
If so much noise, I’ll send you out of the classroom.
16. ‘Would you like to go fishing?’ Tom asked me. FELT
Tom asked me if fishing
17. Her father wouldn’t let me speak to her. PREVENTED
Her father to he
18. He found it impossible to keep his good news secret from her. RESIST
He could his good news.
19. I will always remember the first time I met Martha. NEVER
I Martha for the first time.
20. ‘No, I didn’t shoot Mr Fordham,’ said Robby. DENIED
Robby Mr Fordham
21. Could you open the window, please? MIND
Would you , please?
22. I got the impression that Jenkins was not trying very hard. SEEM
Jenkins trying very hard.
23. Why don’t you ask him if he needs any help? OFFER
24. We tried not to laugh at his new haircut, but it was impossible. HELP
We at his new haircut.
25. He’s too young to see the film. ENOUGH
He isn’t see the film.
26. “If I were you, Kate, I’d wear a different pair of shoes.” ADVISED
He advised Kate prefer to come
27. I’d rather come at 6 o’clock. PREFER
I’d at 6 o’clock.
28. I suggest you make an effort to pass the test. TRY
I suggest the test.
29. Old people have difficulty finding a job. – DIFFICULT
Old people often a job.
30. Why do you allow them to leave early? LET
You shouldn’t ´ early.
31. The explanation was so complicated that I couldn’t understand it. TOO
The explanation was to understand it.
32. I’m sorry but I don’t want to talk about it. RATHER
Sorry. I would about it.
33. It looks like he is angry. SEEMS
34. I shouldn’t have told you my secrets. REGRET
I my secrets
35. It was difficult for me to understand your writing DIFFICULTY
I had your writing
36. I wish I had not spent so much money last night. REGRET
I so much money last night.