0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the cuestionario before. Hence you can not start it again.
Cuestionario is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the cuestionario.
En primer lugar debes completar esto:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
El tiempo ha pasado
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
COMPLETE THESE SENTENCES USING
1) They serviced Ken’s car yesterday.
2) They’re repairing our roof at the moment.
3) They’re going to fit a stereo in my car.
4) Someone cleans Sue’s flat once a week.
5) Has anyone tested your eyes recently?
6) Someone stole John’s briefcase last week. –
7) Someone has cleaned her house.
8) Someone will cook all her meals.
9) Someone was washing her clothes when the iron broke down.
10) Somebody could have cleaned her windows.
11) Somebody must have serviced her car.
12) Somebody does her shopping once a week.
13) Somebody is looking after her garden this summer.
14) Somebody is going to post her letters . –
15) Their windows need to be cleaned. –
16) The hairdresser was styling Mrs Brown’s hair.
17) She told her son to carry the shopping to the house.
18) Dad is going to arrange for someone to cut the grass .
Dad is going
19) They used to employ a cleaner who cleaned the house.
20) Did the mechanic repair Paul’s motorbike?