0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the cuestionario before. Hence you can not start it again.
Cuestionario is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the cuestionario.
En primer lugar debes completar esto:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
El tiempo ha pasado
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
REWRITE THESE SENTENCES
1. She is expected to break the world record.
2. It was known he had several foreign bank accounts.
3. They are reported to have financial problems.
4. It is claimed that she was on the train to Bristol.
5. It is believed that we left the country.
6. He is supposed to have deceived the authorities.
7. It is thought that the criminal escaped after the robbery
8. John Mannet is reported to have psychological problems.
9. It is known that she is a good swimmer.
10. A journalist reports that the smugglers are leaving Las Vegas tomorrow night.
11. The lecturer thought that Columbus never realized that he had discovered America.
12. Their parents thought that the teenagers were dancing at the disco.
13. Everybody thinks that she sings beautifully.
14. The children reported that their friends were swimming when they disappeared.
15. People believed that the wolves had killed the animals during the night.
Debido a la legislación actual referente al coronavirus, nuestro centro permanecerá cerrado. Seguimos dando nuestras clases de forma online. Si quieres más información acerca de esta modalidad puedes preguntarnos en:
email@example.com o mediante el siguiente formulario: