0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the cuestionario before. Hence you can not start it again.
Cuestionario is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the cuestionario.
En primer lugar debes completar esto:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
El tiempo ha pasado
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Past Perfect or the Past Perfect Continuous.
1. By the time I got home they (eat) all the cake.
2. The room was very smoky. I could tell that my brother (smoke) in there all afternoon.
3. She retired at fifty-five, but she (work) hard all her life.
4. James was very irritable. He (look) for his contact lens for an hour and he still (not / find) it!
5. I was furious with Tom when he arrived. I (wait) for him for hours.
6. Harry was sad to sell his car. He (have) it for a long time.
7. Mary was covered in white paint. She (decorate) the kitchen all afternoon.
8. Lucy went into the sitting room. The TV was on. Her brother (watch) it and (forget) to switch it off.
9. Hattie felt terribly sick. She (eat) too many cream cakes.
10. The journey was incredibly long. We (travel) for ten hours and we weren’t even half way yet.