0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the cuestionario before. Hence you can not start it again.
Cuestionario is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the cuestionario.
En primer lugar debes completar esto:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
El tiempo ha pasado
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Put the verb in past simple or past continuous.
1. I (dream) when the alarm clock (go off).
2. They (wait) for me when I (arrive).
3. The phone (ring) while I (have) a shower.
4. We (not/go out) last Sunday because it (rain).
5. I (see) Kim at the party. She (wear) a new dress
6. I (break) a bowl this morning. When I (wash) the dishes it just (slip) out of my hand onto the floor!
7. When he (carry) the table, he (feel) a sharp pain in his back.
8. Sarah (go) down the stairs when the lights (go out).
9. We (watch) TV when someone (come) to the door and (knock) very loudly.
10. What (you/do) at this time yesterday? Oh, I (prepare) the dinner.
11. I (fall) asleep while I (watch) television.
12. At 12:45 yesterday, Mr Alright (see) a client in his office.