0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the cuestionario before. Hence you can not start it again.
Cuestionario is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the cuestionario.
En primer lugar debes completar esto:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
El tiempo ha pasado
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Use Past Simple – Past Perfect for these sentences
Example: When I got (get) home, I realised (realise) I had left (leave) my sunglasses in the office.
1. When I (arrive) at the station, the train (already/leave)
2. We (thank) the couple for everything they (do) to help save our daughter.
3. As soon as I (hear) the voice, I (realise) I (meet) the person before.
4. I (go) to the shop to buy the shirt I (see) the day before.
5. I (return) the book when I (finish) reading
6. I didn’t go (go) to bed until the film had finished (finish).
7. The test was (be) difficult because I hadn’t studied (study)
8. When Mr Smith (retire) he the company (run) for over 20 years.
9. She still (finish) her assignments when I last (speak) to her.
10. We (apologise) for all the inconvenience we (cause).
11. Our exam results (be) much better we (expect).
12. We (go) to the theatre as soon as we (have) dinner
Debido a la legislación actual referente al coronavirus, nuestro centro permanecerá cerrado. Seguimos dando nuestras clases de forma online. Si quieres más información acerca de esta modalidad puedes preguntarnos en:
firstname.lastname@example.org o mediante el siguiente formulario: