0 de 1 preguntas completadas
You have already completed the cuestionario before. Hence you can not start it again.
Cuestionario is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the cuestionario.
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
El tiempo ha pasado
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Compete with Past Simple – Past Perfect
1. Mary (give) me Tony’s address before she (leave).
2. When the boys (arrive) at the cinema, the film (start),
3. Before we (reach) the station we saw that we (lose) our way.
4. All the tickets (be) sold before the concert (begin).
5. They (take) a shower after they (finish) the game.
6. I (ask) Mr. Green how many books he (read)
7. Mum (ask) me why I (tidy) up my room.
8. Bob (be) sorry that he (tell) me the story.
9. Alan (watch) TV after he (have) lunch.
10. The sun (shine) yesterday after it (be) cold for many weeks.
11. Uncle David (go) to the doctor after he (be) ill for a month.
12. Before the police (catch) the thief, he (steal) two more watches.
13. Mum once (paint) a picture although she (never/learn) it.
14. I (not/tell) my teacher that my mum (help) me with my homework.
15. I was very angry when I (see) that my brother (eat) my apple.
16. The bike (be) much more expensive than he (think) at first.
17. Dad (drive) me home after I (fall) into the water.
18. Marion (ask) me what (happen) to me last week.
19. We (eat) two Big Macs before we (go) home.
20. Paul (not/say) that he (take) Albert’s watch.
21. The days (become) colder after it (snow).
22. Martin (tell) me that he (be) in London.
23. I (feel) great after I (pass) the exam.
24. It (be) Freddy who (clean) the room.
25. When I (get) off the bike I saw that one of those tires (lose) air.
26. I (be) sorry that I (not/be) nicer to him.
27. Nobody (come) to the meeting because Angela (forget) to tell them about it.
28. I (know) that I (see) her somewhere before.
29. Because she (not/check) the oil for so long, the car (brake) down.
30. She couldn’t find the book that I (lend) her