0 de 1 preguntas completadas
You have already completed the cuestionario before. Hence you can not start it again.
Cuestionario is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the cuestionario.
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
El tiempo ha pasado
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Put the verb in Present Perfect and choose a particle from the box to complete the sentences:
Still Yet Already Just
1. Jim sends his love. I (see) him in the high street.
2. We can’t have chips again. We (have) them three times this week.
3. I can’t decide. I (not/make) a decision .
4. I (not/phone) Begonia . I’ll do it when I get back from work
5. Billy: Do you know anything about Sally?
Betty: Oh she’s fine. I (speak) to her on the phone
6. Monica says she (catch) the train so she’ll be here in half an hour.
7. Betty: (you/not/clean) the bathroom ?
Billy: I (do) it. I did it an hour ago.
8. We’re going to a concert on Friday, but we (not/buy) the tickets
9. Daphne (not/ buy) the tickets. I hope she does it soon
10. The government (not/ say) anything about the oil slick yet}
11. (You/finish) your homework?
12. Bill: I (finish) using the computer if you want to go online
Ted: No, thanks, I (check) my email today.
13. I can’t believe it. Begonia (not/phone) me
14. Bobby: Can I go online now, please?
Begonia: Sorry, I (not/finish) using the computer yet.
15. (you/see) the movie “Bowling for Columbine ?
16. I (not/book) my ticket. I must do it today.