0 de 1 preguntas completadas
You have already completed the cuestionario before. Hence you can not start it again.
Cuestionario is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the cuestionario.
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
El tiempo ha pasado
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Present Simple and Continuous with Future meaning:
1.- Futuro Simple – WILL – se usa para ofrecer, prometer o tomar una decisión espontanea.
2.- Present Simple + palabra de futuro – se usa para horarios (trenes, clases, …) y calendario (fechas concretas)
3.- Present Continuous + palabra de futuro – se usa para hablar de un plan cuando sabemos la hora o el día
Complete with Present Simple-Continuous
- The cruise ship (to leave) tomorrow at 4:00 tomorrow. I’m so excited!!
- What are your plans? (you/to come) to the wedding next Saturday?
- Peter doesn’t have any money. I (to lend) him some later.
- The store called. They (to deliver) the furniture tomorrow.
- I think the bus for Brighton (to depart) in an hour.
- Ok, Ok, I (not/to tell) her anything about the problem
- A: My parents and I (to go) on a very special trip soon. B: Where (you/to go)?
- A: To Spain. The plane (to leave) at 6:00 next Friday.
- I really need a drink. Ok, I (to buy) you some water.
- I can’t get into the office until Jane (to arrive). I don’t have the key.