0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the cuestionario before. Hence you can not start it again.
Cuestionario is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the cuestionario.
En primer lugar debes completar esto:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
El tiempo ha pasado
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
COMPLETE THESE SENTENCES:
ALL – EACH – EVERY – EITHER – BOTH – NEITHER – WHOLE
1. BOTH my parents are doctors. My mother works in a hospital
and my father is a dentist.
2. I gave the boys ten euros EACH
3. Insects live on EVERY continent.
4. After losing the game, we ALL were disappointed and went home
5. NEITHER of my two brothers are married.
6. EACHof the family members knows exactly what they have to do.
7. It doesn’t matter which of the two coats you wear. They are
8. I spent the WHOLE evening preparing for my speech tomorrow.
9. EITHER you do what I say or I’ll complain to the boss.
10. NEITHER option is good for us. We’ll lose votes no matter
what we do.
11. ALL living things need air to breathe.
12. EACH of us has to inform the headmaster about what they
intend to do.