0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the cuestionario before. Hence you can not start it again.
Cuestionario is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the cuestionario.
En primer lugar debes completar esto:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
El tiempo ha pasado
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Combine the following into sentences that contain parallel structure. Used appropriate paired conjunctions:
BOTH…AND / NOT ONLY… BUT ALSO / EITHER… OR / NEITHER… NOR:
1. He does not have a pen. He does not have paper.
2. Ron enjoys horseback riding. Bob enjoys horseback riding.
3. You can have tea, or you can have coffee.
4. Arthur is not in class today. Ricardo is not in class today.
5. Arthur is absent. Ricardo is absent.
6. We can fix dinner for them here, or we can take them to a restaurant.
7. She wants to buy a Chevrolet, or she wants to buy a Toyota.