0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the cuestionario before. Hence you can not start it again.
Cuestionario is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the cuestionario.
En primer lugar debes completar esto:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
El tiempo ha pasado
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Combine the following using
BOTH…AND / NOT ONLY… BUT ALSO / EITHER… OR / NEITHER… NOR:
1. The leopard faces extinction. The tiger faces extinction.
2. The library does not have the book I need. The bookstore does not have the book I need.
3. We could fly, or we could take the train.
4. Paul must go to class. Jean must go to class.
5. Paul speaks English. Jean speaks English.
6. Paul hasn’t left yet. Jean hasn’t left yet.
7. Shall I go to by air, or shall I go by sea?
8. Paul didn’t stay long. Jean didn’t stay long.
9. Paul has a two-car garage. Jean has a two-car garage.
10. Shall I work tonight, or shall I go out?
11. Paul’s house is very central and it is also very large.
12. Paul has to choose whether to go to Crete or Paris for holiday.
13. You can have a cup of tea and some cake