0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the cuestionario before. Hence you can not start it again.
Cuestionario is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the cuestionario.
En primer lugar debes completar esto:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
El tiempo ha pasado
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
USE THESE PHRASAL VERBS:
BREAK UP – FIND OUT -COME UP WITH x 2 – WOKE UP – COME OUT – SET UP- SEE sb OFF – CALL OFF – LOOK UP
1. Simon a story about catching an enormous fish, and almost everyone believed him.
2. I’m self-employed now. I’m going to my own office.
3. My friend has been thinking about it all morning, but she simply can’t a solution to the problem.
4. He when the alarm clock rang.
5. I’ll his number in the phone book.
6. The novel 1948 first in 1948.
7. Jack that his wife was having an affair.
8. I’ll at the airport when you travel to London.
9. We have the meeting until we can find someone who can write a protocol.
10. They last month, after being together for over ten years.
11. The temperature a few degrees as soon as the sun came out.
12. Don’t worry about it. I’ll a meeting between Jake and you when I get to the office.
13. I must get someone to my dog when I go on holiday
14. Yesterday, John that he had passed his test.
15. I’d like you to all the words you don’t know.
Debido a la legislación actual referente al coronavirus, nuestro centro permanecerá cerrado. Seguimos dando nuestras clases de forma online. Si quieres más información acerca de esta modalidad puedes preguntarnos en:
firstname.lastname@example.org o mediante el siguiente formulario: