0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the cuestionario before. Hence you can not start it again.
Cuestionario is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the cuestionario.
En primer lugar debes completar esto:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
El tiempo ha pasado
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
USE THESE PHRASAL VERBS
LOOK UP – FIND OUT x 2– LOOK AFTER– TURN UP – CALLED OFF – GET ON x2 – LOOK FOR – LIE DOWN – TAKE AFTER – WAKE UP – SET UP – GO UP x 2
1. Prices have in the supermarket, so everything is much more expensive than a year ago.
2. Could you the radio. I can’t hear anything,
3. She well with her father. He was such an amazing guy.
4. Shirley her mother. She’s got the same blue eyes.
5. When she she saw that she was going to be late for work, so she forgot to brush her teeth.
6. I’m surprised that you with your sister because you are very different
7. The police are trying to where the robbers hid the money.
8. Why don’t you on the sofa a bit until you feel better.
9. Keep the keys. They have to be somewhere.
10. The third game of the series was because it was raining