0 de 1 preguntas completadas
Ya has completado este cuestionario anteriormente, así que no puedes volver a empezarlo.
Debes iniciar sesión o registrarte para empezar el cuestionario.
En primer lugar debes completar esto:
0 de 1 preguntas contestadas correctamente
El tiempo ha pasado
Has conseguido 0 de 0 punto(s), (0)
Puntos conseguidos: 0 de 0 (0)
0 trabajo(s) pendiente(s) (puntuación posible: 0)
REWRITE THE SENTENCES WITH SO or SUCH
1. The pizza is very delicious. He can’t help eating it immediately.
The pizza is that he can’t help eating it immediately.
2. The weather was very cold. We stayed at home all day.
3. It was a very difficult question. Only a few students could answer it
4. It was a hot day. The children played on the beach all day.
5. Michael had a lot of trouble with his car. He decided to sell it
6. Oliver is keen on playing golf. He plays it almost every day
7. It was a long walk. Tom got very tired.
8. The girls sang very beautifully. The audience clapped for minutes
9. The clown is very comic. The children can’t help laughing
10. Sue is very ill. She can’t come to class tomorrow.
11. The Smiths are very friendly people. Everyone feels welcome at their house
12. Arthur was a very lazy student. He failed all the exams.
13. Sam’s ankle hurt very badly. He couldn’t walk for weeks
14. Tina is a very beautiful girl. Everybody admires her.
15. My uncle is a very rich man. He can buy everything he wants
16. The letter was very confusing. David couldn’t understand it.
17. My father was very exhausted. He slept on the sofa.
18. The book is very interesting. Fiona can’t put it down.
Debido a la legislación actual referente al coronavirus, nuestro centro permanecerá cerrado. Seguimos dando nuestras clases de forma online. Si quieres más información acerca de esta modalidad puedes preguntarnos en:
firstname.lastname@example.org o mediante el siguiente formulario: